Monday, December 8, 2014

Watching the Highlights from My Own Big Day


Chris and I received an early Christmas present last week: our wedding video arrived!

Produced by Wesley Rose and set to the song “Rather Be” by Clean Bandit and Jess Glynn, the video captures all the highlights of our big day from last April.

The bride in me was delighted at how well Wesley captured the spirit of the day; the business owner in me was delighted at how well the video showed off Stevenson Ridge.

Chris and I got married out in the woods near our historic earthworks, and we had our reception in the Riddick House. Also featured in the video is the upstairs of the Riddick House, where I got ready, and the Adrian Cabin, where Chris and his groomsmen got ready.

For anyone considering a wedding video, it’s certainly a wonderful way to remember the big day. And while I get to work with a whole host of wonderful vendors who do all sorts of great work for our brides at Stevenson Ridge, I’ll always have an especially good word to say about the videography of Wesley Rose. Check out more of his great work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment