Monday, December 1, 2014

Giving Thanks


Thanksgiving gave us the opportunity here at the Ridge to reflect on those things we’ve been most thankful for this year. Foremost among them are YOU, our many friends, guests, and brides and grooms who have continued to make Stevenson Ridge a wonderful adventure.

I thought I’d share a few of the thoughts our SR “family” shared with me:

Debbie (Co-Owner): “All of the great families we have met from all over the world. I like making people feel welcome!”

Elizabeth (Head Wedding Coordinator): “For all of our awesome couples and making their dream weddings come true. Being able to help them achieve their vision.”

Brad (Executive Chef): “My family, my job position, my work family, and my recovery.”

Erin (Wedding Coordinator): "I'm thankful to work with a great group of vendors and the full staff at Stevenson Ridge to create a night for all to remember."

Gail (Office Assistant): “I am thankful for my family, church family, and Stevenson Ridge family.”

Chris (Historian in Residence): “I got married here at Stevenson Ridge last spring, and it could not have been more perfect. I am thankful that I married into such a neat family and such a lovely business. I’m thankful for my kids, and I’m thankful for my beautiful bride, ‘Jenny at the Ridge.’”

And as for me? I am thankful that I love my job so much that it never feels like work. I love the people I work with. Stevenson Ridge is a pretty happy place to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment